Is your research related to online extremism and/or terrorism? Would you like to share some of your findings or reflections with an audience, including other researchers, policymakers, law enforcement, social media company representatives, and others, with similar interests? If so, how about contributing to the VOX-Pol Blog?
We will publish your contribution and communicate it to our partners and followers, giving you the opportunity to share your research with others pre- or post-formal publication. We are also happy to cross-publish content that you have already published elsewhere.
A new VOX-Pol Blog post is published weekly on Wednesdays, excepting over our one-month summer break in August, when we generally identify and link to the top posts over the previous 12 months.
- The content must be directly related to online extremism and terrorism;
- It should be based on original research or show clear familiarity with relevant literature(s);
- It should not be longer than 1,000 words, unless it’s a multi-part analysis, which can be published over (no more than three) consecutive weeks;
- Please use hyperlinks instead of footnotes, where possible;
- Your post should be accompanied by a max. one to two line bio per author and accompanied by a Twitter handle or handles, if available;
- We do not accept contributions from undergraduate students, but consider posts by MA students, especially students on and graduates of the International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies, in which we’re a partner.
To take up this opportunity to spread your research and ideas, and for more information, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.